Information regarding Covid-19
I have taken the following measures for your protection
1. I wear a medical FFP2 face mask during your treatment.
2. I leave at least 15 minutes between each appointment to ensure you will not meet other patients in the waiting area. During this time, the room is thoroughly ventilated and sanitized.
3. I sanitize the treatment table, all surfaces, and my hands before each treatment.
4. For increased safety I take a Covid-19 rapid test twice weekly. In addition, I am already fully vaccinated against Covid-19 plus booster vaccination
5. Please help to keep the risk of infection as low as possible, by only entering the practice wearing a face mask and then washing your hands thoroughly. You are also welcome to use the hands sanitizer provided. You can find dispensers in the entrance area, in the lavatory and in the treatment room.
If you have cold symptoms
Please stay at home if you experience cold symptoms or other potential Covid-19 symptoms, and also if someone in your home environment is sick or is in quarantine.