Information regarding Covid-19
I have taken the following measures for your protection
1. I wear a medical face mask (“FFP2 mask”) during your treatment.
2. I make appointments so that you don’t meet other patients in the waiting area if possible. I also leave at least 15 minutes between two appointments. During this time, the room is thoroughly ventilated and sanitized.
3. I sanitize the treatment table and all surfaces before each treatment. I also sanitize my hands before each treatment.
4. For incresed safety I will get Covid-19 rapid tested twice every week
5. Please help to keep the risk of infection as low as possible, by only entering the practice wearing a face mask and washing your hands carefully. You are also welcome to sanitize your hands with the disinfectant offered. You can find dispensers in the entrance area, in the lavatory and in the treatment room.
If you have cold symptoms
Please stay at home if you experience cold symptoms or other potential Covid-19 symptoms, and also if someone in your home environment is sick or is in quarantine.